What Personal Information About Customers / Website Visitors Does www.darwinlifemag.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers / website visitors , including full names, email, mobile numbers, phone number, street, city, state, pin code, country and IP addresses helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at www.darwinlifemag.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and may store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features and/or offerings. We use the information you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our offerings, and communicating with you based on the activities and events that you perform using our tool. We also collect activity information to enhance specific features in our product.
- Automatic Information: We receive and may store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we may use “cookies,” and we may thereby obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses www.darwinlifemag.com or accesses advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of www.darwinlifemag.com on other websites.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we may receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from www.darwinlifemag.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We may also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail, text messages, or other mail from us, please contact us and inform us of your preference.
- Does www.darwinlifemag.com Share the Information It Receives? Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with affiliates and business partners of Darwin Life that are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Promotional Offers: We may send offers to selected groups of www.darwinlifemag.com customers or website visitors on behalf of other businesses or have such other businesses do so directly but, with this said, such other businesses shall solely be affiliates or business partners of Darwin Life. Otherwise, we do not give any business your name and address or other contact details. If you do not want to receive such offers, please notify us.
- Protection of www.darwinlifemag.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our -Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Darwin Life, our customers or others. This includes, without limitation, exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
- Credit Card or Other Forms of Payment: To the extent you make any purchase using a credit card, paypal or any other online payment portal, Darwin Life may securely share your credit card information with third parties as necessary for standard payment processing. Further, to the extent any recurring or further fees shall be subsequently applied in connection with any purchase, such subsequent payments shall be applied to the same payment method (e.g, credit card, paypal, etc.) that was used for the immediately preceding applied charges—unless you have informed Darwin Life otherwise, in writing, or via the darwinlifemag.com website.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
Our site may include third-party advertising and links to other websites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these advertisers or third-party websites unless such third parties are affiliates or business partners of Darwin Life.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of certain www.darwinlifemag.com features and or offerings.
- You can add or update information by contacting email@example.com. When you update your information, we may also keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.