The Ultimate Top End Self-Drive Experience
The tropical hub of Darwin is yours to explore at your leisure from the well-located Palms City Resort before venturing along the open road 300 kilomteres south to Katherine to explore this beautiful part of the country including Nitmiluk (Katherine) Gorge all while staying at the relaxing Knotts Crossing Resort. Next continue to the famous Mercure Crocodile Hotel, a perfect base for exploring the breathtaking wonders and rich aboriginal history of Kakadu National Park. Lastly, the perfect location to explore the waterfalls and landscapes of Litchfield National Park from Batchelor Holiday Park.
- 2-night stay (1-night pre and 1-night post) in Darwin at the Palms City Resort in a standard hotel room including daily breakfast, free WiFi & late check out to 12 pm
- 2 night stay in Kakadu National Park at the Mercure Crocodile Hotel in a standard room including daily breakfast, welcome drink, late check-out to 12pm & porter service
- 2 night stay in Katherine at Knotts Crossing Resort in a standard room including daily breakfast
- 2-night stay at the Batchelor Holiday Park in an Ensuite Villa
- 2 hour Yellow Water Billabong Cruise
- 9-day car hire with unlimited kilometres^
Please be aware flights are not included in the package price and should not be booked until your package has been confirmed. However please speak to one of our NT Now Travel Specialists for the best available fares at the time of booking.