BY STACY WONG
Christmas prep is in full throttle as we see an abundance of glittering lights, red, green, and tinsel. So why should your nails be left out of the merriment? Whether you’re showing off your manicure at glamorous holiday parties, cosying up to your partner, or just gathering with friends and family, your nails shouldn’t miss out on the season’s cheer.
Celebrate the holidays with some fun nail art, adding festive cheer to your look. Scared to experiment and get creative? Trust a nail technician to expertly polish your holiday mani. Here are some of our favourite festive design ideas:
• Peppermint Candy Cane – A delicious candy coating for your sweet side.
• Bejewelled & Glittery – Glitz and glam to go with that stunning party dress.
• Fun Characters – Santa, reindeer and snowmen are cute and perfect for family gatherings.
• Frosty – Keep cool with icy tips, or chic snowflakes.
• Festive Foliage – Get under the mistletoe and flirt wherever you go.
• Ugly Sweater – Who doesn’t love a good ugly sweater?
• Tinsel Toes- Don’t forget the pedi, and get your toes in on the festivities.