Passive cooling your home using colour
What is passive colour cooling?
Passive cooling is the least expensive means of cooling a home by painting and accessorising it in colours that compliment each other to psychologically induce the cooling effect. Here is my pick of colours to try:
Fresh aqua blue mixed with bold orange against a white backdrop – These colour wheel opposites are a tried-and-true combination, team with some natural timber for a relaxed cosy feel.
1. Swing sofa by Stefan Heiliger (Black or white rattan poles) $ @ Cam Interiors $1,300.00
2. Eberson Aqua rug $2265 .00@ Designers Guild
3. Driftwood table $676 @ www.crateandbarrel.com
4. Orwell & Goode cushions $91.00 each @Amara living ( https://au.amara.com)
5. ‘Wet’ print by Chris Warnes photography * POA
For more information see
Haley Roddy @